Master it Training verzorgt trainingen, opleidingen en cursussen op het gebied van software development, systeem- & netwerkbeheer en kantoorautomatisering voor het bedrijfsleven en de overheid. Ons aanbod bestaat uit ruim 650 trainingen, van een basis cursus Word, Excel of SharePoint tot een compleet MCSE traject. Wij beschikken over eigen locaties in o.a. Eindhoven, Utrecht, Rotterdam en Amsterdam. Heb je nog vragen? Vul dan het contactformulier in of bel 040-23 23 390.
Cursus Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with Service Pack 2
This five-day Exchange Server 2010 training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage an Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have the following prerequisite knowledge:
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Experience with the Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory directory services in Windows Server 2003 or AD DS Windows Server 2008.
- Experience managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.
- Fundamental knowledge of certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Basic experience with Windows Mobile.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. People coming into the course are expected to have at least three years experience working in the IT field, typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
This module describes how to prepare for, and perform, an Exchange Server 2010 installation. It also provides details on the Exchange Server 2010 deployment.
- Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Requirements
- Installing Exchange Server 2010 Server Roles
- Completing an Exchange Server 2010 Installation
Module 2: Configuring Mailbox Servers
This module describes the management tools that you can use to manage Exchange Server 2010. It also describes the Mailbox server role, some of the new Exchange Server 2010 features, the most common Mailbox server role post-installation tasks, and public folders.
- Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Administrative Tools
- Configuring Mailbox Server Roles
- Configuring Public Folders
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
This module describes how you can manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2010. It also describes procedures for performing bulk management tasks in Exchange Management Shell.
- Managing Mailboxes
- Managing Other Recipients
- Configuring E-Mail Address Policies
- Configuring Address Lists
- Performing Bulk Recipient Management Tasks
Module 4: Managing Client Access
This module provides details on how to implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2010.
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Configuring Client Access Services for Outlook Clients
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Configuring Mobile Messaging
Module 5: Managing Message Transport
This module details how to manage message transport in Exchange Server 2010. It also describes how to deploy and configure the Hub Transport server.
- Overview of Message Transport
- Configuring Message Transport
Module 6: Implementing Messaging Security
This module describes how to plan for and deploy the Edge Transport server role and the security issues related to the deployment. It also describes how to configure secure SMTP messaging as well as Domain Security.
- Deploying Edge Transport Servers
- Deploying an Antivirus Solution
- Configuring an Anti-Spam Solution
- Configuring Secure SMTP Messaging
Module 7: Implementing High Availability
This module describes the high availability technology built into Exchange Server 2010 and some of the outside factors that affect highly available solutions.
- Overview of High Availability Options
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Deploying Highly Available Non-Mailbox Servers
Module 8: Implementing Backup and Recovery
This module describes the backup and restore features built into Exchange Server 2010 and considerations for creating a suitable backup plan.
- Planning Backup and Recovery
- Backing Up Exchange Server 2010
- Restoring Exchange Server 2010
Module 9: Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance
This module describes how to configure the Exchange Server 2010 messaging policy and compliance features.
- Introducing Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Configuring Transport Rules
- Configuring Journaling and Multi-Mailbox Search
- Configuring Messaging Records Management
- Configuring Personal Archives
Module 10: Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
This module describes how to configure administrative permissions with Role Based Access Control and how to secure the Exchange Server configuration.
- Configuring Role Based Access Control
- Configuring Security for Server Roles in Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Secure Internet Access
Module 11: Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
This module describes how to monitor and maintain Exchange Server 2010. It also describes how to troubleshoot Exchange Server when problems arise.
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2010
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2010
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2010
Module 12: Upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
This module describes how to upgrade an existing Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to an Exchange Server 2010 organization. It also describes the various considerations for implementing coexistence between the two messaging systems after an Exchange Server 2010 deployment.
- Overview of Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010
- Upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010
- Upgrading from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
Module 13: Implementing Unified Messaging
This appendix describes how Unified Messaging integrates Exchange Server with telephony networks. It also describes how to configure Unified Messaging.
- Overview of Telephony
- Introducing Unified Messaging
- Configuring Unified Messaging
Module 14: Advanced Topics in Exchange Server 2010
This appendix provides an overview of how to implement a highly available Exchange Server 2010 deployment across multiple data centers. It also describes how to deploy Federated Sharing.
- Deploying Highly Available Solutions for Multiple Sites
- Implementing Federated Sharing
Cursusplanning komende maanden: